1. Skip to Menu
  2. Skip to Content
  3. Skip to Footer




           Contact us
           for a needs analysis
  or request a call back.


                After the analysis,

                we will request 
                for the information
                we need to complete
                your tax return via

                 we receive 
your information
                 we will calculate & complete
                 your tax return, send you
                 a copy by email with the bill
                 If you are satisfied & pay  
 our bill and we then submit your returns HMRC.

             It is that simple.                  


Have you bee affected by the current economic recession?
How will the New Benefit system affect you?

We are here to help you check if you qualify for any state benefits, and assist you in claiming what you are entitled to.


This is a family allowance that is granted to any person with a child or having legal custody of the child or children. The amount does not depend on the income of parents, guardians or the child and the weekly rate is constant.

  • 1. National Insurance Number.
  • 2. To reside in the United Kingdom under UK or EC law
  • 3. Your Child’s birth certificate – does not need to be translated into English.

You can usually get Child Benefit even if your child or children live in another EEA country.


Child Tax Credits a means-tested allowance for parents and carers of children or young people who are still in full-time non advanced education or approved training. You do not have to be the child’s parent to be eligible but you must be the main person responsible for them.

Working Tax Credit is a payment to top up the earnings of low paid working people (whether employed or self-employed), including those who do not have children. Tax credits are based on your household income and circumstances.


Housing Benefit is designed to cover part or in some cases even the whole of your rent paid for accommodation. You can apply for it even if you rent a room, provided that you have a tenancy agreement.

You can also get help with paying your Council Tax. Council Tax Benefit can pay all or part of your Council Tax.

Maternity Allowance is a social security benefit that you may be able to get around the time your baby is due. It is paid for a period of up to 39 weeks.

You may be able to get Maternity Allowance (MA) if:
  1. you are not entitled to Statutory Maternity Pay (SMP) from any of your employers, and
  2. you have been employed or self employed for at least 26 weeks in the 66 weeks before the week you expect to have your baby, and
  3. your average gross weekly earnings are at least £30 a week, and
  4. you have stopped work to have your baby.

A Sure Start Maternity Grant is a one-off payment of £500, given to help you pay for any essential items you may need immediately, to allow you to care for, and meet the immediate needs of a new baby.

You do not have to pay income tax on any Sure Start Maternity Grant you receive.


If you are a national of the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland you and your family members can apply for a registration certificate, a residence card, a family member residence stamp or confirmation of permanent residence in the United Kingdom.

A registration certificate is a document, issued to EEA or Swiss nationals, that confirms their right of residence under European law. You do not need to have a registration certificate to enter, live in or work in the United Kingdom. After you have lived in the United Kingdom for a continuous period of five years you can apply for confirmation of your permanent residence. You will need to have been in employment, self-employment, studying or self-sufficient in the United Kingdom throughout the five-year period.

We will make sure that your application is completed correctly and you include all relevant documentation.

National Insurance Number (NI)

If you don’t have a National Insurance (NI) number, it is possible to apply for one. There are circumstances when you do need one, such as claiming benefit, for example.

NI number is the social security number. Your NI number is your own personal number and you keep the same one all your life. Only you can use it.

Your NI number is used as a reference number for the whole benefits and tax credits system.

European Health Insurance Card

The European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) entitles you to free or reduced cost treatment in the European Economic Area and Switzerland. It can help you cover the cost of any state-provided treatment that becomes necessary while you are visiting countries in the European Economic Area.

Do you need help with any of the above?
Send us a message or contact us, we are ready to help.


In touch

Newsletter Subscribtion


Send us an email or give us a call on 0208 801 7070